View Single Post
Old 04.28.2009, 12:24 PM   #27
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by duderanchnurse
feel only with this song it could possibly be my fav sy record :d

I'm kind of thinking that too from what I've heard so far. It just rocks so fucking hard.

Though it's sort of different from my favorites. Personally I like Evol and Sister a lot for the haunting quality of the music, Murray Street for the jamminess, and Daydream Nation for the poppiness. The Eternal I like for the straight up rocking, combined with the other SY trademarks. The beginning of Antenna is very much like the Cross the Breeze ending, and the jam in it is very much like something out of Murray Street.

Some of the textures and moods given by the songs are totally unique to the album.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|