View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 07:30 PM   #19
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
it is a very excellent point kroppy, criticism is not something i find very useful to go indepth unless it's constructive, even then i do rarely if ever myself, i do enjoy boosting new bands and new movements that happen just so people can see it and make up their own minds, but i kind of stopped here cause i know less then everyone else it seems, but boosting is satisfying. i went into overkill starting 4 years ago with Les Georges Leningrad boosting, while the music was not overly remarkable, it was the live show that put me over and i wanted people to get out and see them, and i kept it up all the way until they broke up

as for this forum, but there is a perpetuation of the same ideas and threads a little too often, and while it's mostly blah, whenever lists come up and people ask others to make their own, the asperger's side of me makes feel compelled to keep rethinking the same things and re-evaluating old lists that i made say like a year ago, and how much it has changed, but often i refrain from posting just to stop myself from succumbing to habit

Your enthusiasm for bands that have threads dedicated on here way too often and with little to say about them keeps me posting on here more often than I should. You and Jen should be in charge of any Sonic Yonic or Dinosaur Jr threads for the forseeable future. And thanks again for the Shonen Knife coup.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|