View Single Post
Old 01.20.2007, 12:44 PM   #6
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
_slavo_ , I knew you could be one of the first boarders to answer, i remember an old thread where you asked for some suggestions/reccomendations about drone music... You know, I'm not that fond on this genre, but I think that in a (maybe) near future I'll give another listen to some of the records I have ( mostly sunn O))) ) and probably I'll end up finding them less boring and more interesting... Dunno, time will tell, but right now I can't stand more than a few minutes of this music, I quickly lose attention and that is NOT a good thing. This prevents me enjoying this music. Shame on me.

no, fuck, no! everyone's got his/her own taste in music and there's nothing bad about you not liking drone stuff. I can't stand No-Neck Blues Band and Sunburned Hand of the Man, for example, and I know that majority of this board are nuts about them. But still can't understand why ;-)

It's all about personal taste.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|