View Single Post
Old 04.16.2012, 10:18 AM   #277
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by spenno
I don't hear any obvious signs of Pro Tools, I'm not sure what you're getting at there. Pro Tools is just a tool, in any case; a multi-track recorder. There's nothing inherently wrong with it.

I've never heard anything artificial about the drum or guitar tones - it's literally just a lack of treble. The whole album (The Eternal) sounds as though there's a blanket over the speakers.
Well, I donīt know almost anything about pro-tools. But when my band recorded demo many years ago with pro-tools, the drums sounded like in Eternal. Also many my friends demos drums in total different music styles have sounded like it. Of course I know you can make with it very different drum sounds, but I have thought that maybe there is some kind of basic adjustements in protools, so if you donīt pay enough attention to fix them, there will come some kind of "pro-tools" sounds.

By the way Agnelloīs production I really like Trees Outside Academy sounds, they are totally different than any other Agnello made sounds.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|