View Single Post
Old 04.13.2012, 03:07 AM   #268
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by spenno
Yes, I love the way Nurse sounds.

You're certainly not alone - I'm only surprised I don't see more comments in regards to the sound of the last two SY albums. The Eternal, particularly, seemed to suffer from it to the point where I find it quite a tough listen.

I agree that Lee's album is much less a victim that either of the last two SY LPs proper, but that same thuddy Agnello signature is still present.

I wonder how much more favourably I'd think of The Eternal if I enjoyed the way it sounded - as it stands, it's one of my least favourite SY albums.
I really love also the Eternal (music) and I think guitars sound ok in it. But I really also hope if they will make some new material, they will search somebody other producer. One album with those "pro-tools drum sounds" are ok, but another one will be boring.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|