View Single Post
Old 07.31.2007, 02:24 AM   #13
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
if it's any consolation, i don't think anybody took any pictures of dntel. and yeah, i suppose that's true, but i guess everyone wants their own memory (or something). i watched while my friend took a few pictures (including a great movie of the explosive 'world looks red' opener - dedicated to me - and 'bull in the heather'). SY were having a lot of fun, it was a very bizarre show. i really respect anybody who waited in that line all afternoon...i hope y'all enjoyed it! i was actually expecting a longer set but considering the fire code drama and amount of people crammed in there, i think they rocked the house sufficiently and it sounded fantastic, especially since the soundcheck in the empty store had been a little shaky (mark jammed 'the hexx', though!). if i can figure out how to get those vids on youtube, i'll try...or something.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|