View Single Post
Old 11.18.2012, 06:54 PM   #2118
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
good to see man city making a comeback. with so many good players it was a shame what was happening to them. i hope they kick real madrid's ass and cronaldo cries like a baby.

Before their financial transformation I had a real soft spot for Man City but I'm really struggling to like them now. Real may be the current pantomime villains of European football but there's a brilliance about them that I can't not like. For all Man City's great players, there's a core mediocrity there. I even want Man Utd to finish above them this year, which I never thought I'd ever say. I suppose I'm just really seduced by the whole cult of the manager thing and while I find a lot in Fergie and Mourinho not to like, I am slightly in awe of them, whereas Mancini just irritates me. I suppose I just like the bad guy in sport. I was a big Michael Schumacher fan, which probably explains a lot.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|