View Single Post
Old 12.24.2010, 08:03 PM   #7
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
FUCK. The last few Crimson albums FUCKING RULE -- in fact, it genuinely upsets me that more people aren't in love with something like POWER TO BELIEVE, which boasts some of the most brilliant music ever made (two guitarists trading notes back and forth as fast as possible; genius). The music was the meanest it's been since Red!!! ... Fripp is a genius. An absolute guitar master. His non KC projects are amazing, too. So, this kinda sucks.

True.

The possibilities of never having a new King Crimson album is another downside to these news. Damn.

Derek, yeah that's right. It would be nice if this were the case this time as well. For some reason, though, i've got the impression that mr. Fripp hasn't had much interest in King Crimson for a long while. A considerable amount of time has passed since they last toured. I was disappointed that there weren't any shows to celebrate the 40th anniversary of "In The Court Of The Crimson King" last year, for instance.