View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 06:12 AM   #307
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with pretty much everything you say. Zola may be popular but his lack of managerial experience is far too big a risk to take. But the board are looking for a yes man (with 'flair' credentials) and Zola looks very much the part. I can't see them giving him a lot of money to spend. My prediction is that he'll load up the squad with cheap Italians (like Sven did at Man City) and we'll struggle.

It's no wonder that we'll probably end up with Zola. A more established manager would surely run a mile from Upton Park right now, given what's been going on. I give him till the end of the season. Personally I'd have preferred Coppel.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|