View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 04:01 PM   #19
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I think as long as you're OK with the product or service, who cares? I think letting someone use an existing song is a far cry from writing a jingle too.
Low refused money from a Japanese beer company, but they let The Gap use their version of "little Drummer Boy" a few Christmases back. They have a family to support and they are good people. I won't judge them for it. I'm sure Graeme Revell makes a far better living making Hollywood soundtracks than he did with SPK too, and judging from the last stretch of SPK releases, I'm glad he made the switch to avoid further tarnishing the good name of that fine outfit.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|