View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 01:44 PM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
What would you call it? I'm totally against mainstream radio. I'm not trying to impress with that statement, that's just stupid, I'm just laying the ground work for the rest of the story. But that being said, me and a friend got an opportunity to do some end credit music for a show on MTV. Would it be selling out to take that up? I don't feel it is. I mean, granted, it's not what I want to do with music, and I would just be doing it for the money, but look at it this way: I just quit a job cleaning windows. I HATED that job. But I needed the money so I did it anyway, and I would say there are a lot of people in here going through the same situation. So if that's ok, wouldn't it be just as fine to do another job that I'm not crazy about just for the money, especially if it is at least somewhat related to something I enjoy doing? It's not like I'm trading it out for doing the music I want to do; it's just something on the side for some cash. Any opinions?
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|