View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 02:20 AM   #46
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec

I've had the pleasure of seeing Sonic Youth twice. First time was 8/11/04 in DC at the 9:30 Club on the Sonic Nurse tour. The opening bands were putrid. Yes, I said putrid. One band called Magic Markers I think. It was 30 minutes of white noise, that's all I remember about them. Then came a band called White Magic (notice a theme?). Again, pretty bad. Just completely forgettable, indie pop type band, I don't even know what it was. I do know I would've gladly welcomed fingernails scraped across a chalkboard than listen to the girl singer.

Yo....I was there....I got Thurston's set list . I agree the Magick Markers are pretty bad, but people on here seem to love them. I'm pretty sure they didn't play Teenage Riot though.