View Single Post
Old 11.05.2008, 11:41 AM   #22
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Bahaha, Syrfox, you try WAY too hard.

If you observe both statements instead of just reading the bolded letters, note I said "the only musicians currently around" when talking about Boredoms. Beefheart hasn't made in album in 27 years. Also, note that Beefheart is continuously called "genius" by everyone, including John Peel; there are no arguments about his genius -- hence why I said "he's DESERVEDLY called a genius"... whereas something like the Boredoms being geniuses probably is questionable amongst the music community. Finally, Beefheart is one person (he wrote all the music), Boredoms are a band. I think I made them pretty clear in both statements (noting Beefheart is a genius musician by himself -- to take nothing away from the Magic Band! -- and Boredoms is a genius band). As a band, they might be genius; I dunno about separately. Beefheart, though, is the be-all/end-all of genius music of the past 30 years to me and a lot of people.

Either way, I know you try really hard to appear intelligent and "cool" and I'm proud of you for your efforts but this incident actually comes off as creepy... and you failed at appearing as anything except creepy, so...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|