Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 02:49 PM   #9
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I know more than a few people who smoked pot every day before school and got straight A's.
I also know many productive citizens who use drugs judiciously.
Everyone is different.
Best to wait until a decent level of maturity in any case.

Also, anyone who thinks drinking and cigarettes are OK/normal but complains about pot is a moron.
Alcohol is far worse, and far more accepted.
I'll take potheads over drunks any day.

You sort of just contradicted yourself by what you said about alcohol. It is about the person, not the drug. I drink and it doesn't affect my life. Other people ruin their lives with alcohol.

I agree, everyone is different. Some people can smoke pot and not have it mess with their functionality. It seems to me from what I have seen though, that very few people are like that.

My little brother and sister are also friends with people who have done/tried coke and heroin. They've also said that "nobody gets addicted to heroin on their first or second try."

What I really, really, really hate is that everytime I am of high spirits, potheads assume that I am "on something." They ask it almost as if everything is incredibly boring until you are on something, that you need to be high to enjoy yourself. That to me is sickening.

My sister is 18 and my brother is 15. My sister is graduating high school tomorrow I think, she hasn't taken the SATs or ACTs yet.

I hope they will grow out of it, but that's really not very comforting. They are creating turmoil now.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|