View Single Post
Old 01.02.2017, 09:09 PM   #48403
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
The "pretty ethereal, acoustic, like R.E.M.'s last album" quote is from Kurt's last Rolling Stone interview, published in January 1994. I bought that issue at a Tower record store when it came out and I read it so many times I think I've almost memorized the damn thing. (Automatic For The People and In Utero were my bibles back then, so I was beyond thrilled.) But you don't need to examine my brain, as the interwebs (they have 'em for computers now) have digitally preserved this shit:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...rview-19940127

By the by, I'm not positive right now but I think the interviewer was David Wild, not David Fricke as stated there.

I have the complete Rolling Stone book published by the editors. It's ages old of course but I didn't own it until my girlfriend picked me up a copy last year at a used book sale. I recently re-read the very interview you're taking about.

Automatic was one of my babies too. Not as much as In Utero, but still a big one for me that year.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|