View Single Post
Old 11.01.2011, 11:25 AM   #10
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Actually, he's not at all. I've met him twice. He's extremely jolly and lighthearted and he sees the utter ridiculousness of the whole "rock star" thing and embraces it. Plus, he's a child of arena rock, psychedelia, and hardcore/postpunk, and he manages to characterize all three at once. He's great.

Probably one of the more down to earth bigger time musicians I've met. I've met many.

Never met him, but I was 1 of 15 in radio station audience where they were supposed to play. The Dj asked ONE question, which dude answered for, like, 20 minutes straight. We were all expecting a tiny show and we ended up with tears of boredom in our eyes. I can't believe the DJ didn't interupt.

Then they played that stupid "Bee Song" or whatever. Buzz buzz buzz.

This, by the way, was right after Robyn Hitchcock tore through about 5 songs, made the audience laugh and was very charming when I met him afterwards (the FLs took off).
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|