View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 04:59 PM   #19
voided
bad moon rising

voided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
oh, hahaa, I get the Poison Idea thng... I never knew they were fat.

fat is an understatement.. i saw them play in 91 in Trenton when they got out east.. and pre-internet I had only seen pics of them on their records and a shot now and then in MRR or flipside... i remember right before their set started they were at some back stage spot at the back of the club i was up towards the front in the middle of the crowd and i looked behind me and i saw people parting as Pig Champion was wading to the front through the crowd... wowowowwo unreal how large that guy was.. Jerry A and Slayer Hippie were no little guys thenselves but Pig Champion was in a league of his own.. they blazed through an awesome set at the end of which Pig Champion sort of collapsed on stage i rememer him grabbing a two gallon jug of water and just downing the thing on stage it looked totally tiny in his hand.. RIP that was Rock N Roll
voided is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|