View Single Post
Old 05.08.2016, 10:32 PM   #14
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
You guys are being ridiculous. Thom York IS radiohead. I mean, I get what you are saying, its why I basically don't listen to Led Zeppelin because I loath the sound of Robert Plant's effeminate wailing.. BUT on the same token if you like Zep you like Plant or you just don't like Zep which I don't like Zep. So if you like radiohead you either like Thom's voice or you really just don't like radiohead and haven't come to terms with it yet

Ugh. Predictably, you have missed the point entirely.

And Thom Yorke is not Radiohead. If anyone is Radiohead, it's Phil Selway.

Thom Yorke is a great vocalist, but he is not the best part of Radiohead. Far from it. What he hell's the matter with you? You think the band is a critical favorite and universally respected because of Thom? He has less to do with the compositions than anyone else. What he adds is amazing, and he's FAR more involved in Radiohead than Robert Plant was in Les Zeppelin. But he is not the band. Without Radiohead, Thom is The Eraser and Tomorrow's Modern Boxes. Both fine records, but they've got nothing on Radiohead.

Wake up son.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|