View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 06:53 PM   #114
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Do YOU have a concept of his life? I'm basing my opinion on him from what I've seen, how he represented himself, and bios on him from people who did know him. No, I didn't personally know him myself, but sometimes you can judge a book by its cover(especially if you get a peak on the ugly insides).

Listen: He was shooting up heroin into his veins like a fucking SCUMBAG whiney idiot, regardless of his shitty life -- hell, his life WASN'T shitty when he was actually doing all that shit! Hah. And.. self-medication.. hahahaha.. are you fucking kidding me? Self-medication, my ass, he was a junky! Plain and simple. You know how you see homeless drug addicts on the street and you feel kinda sorry for 'em but you just keep walking by them? Well, Kurt was one of those people -- he just happened to write a song or two that was popular.

And, indeed, Kurt's decisions were of his own, and I'm glad he did what he felt he had to do. My whole argument is and always will be this: People talk of the "tragedy" of Kurt killing himself or whatever -- indeed, that's what he wanted to do. He got what he wanted, and it was his business. So, yeah, I'm glad he killed himself, because he did what he felt he had to do. That's cool. No disagreement there. On the other hand, people who portray Kurt Cobain as some kind of hero; that's what fucking sickens me -- a "hero" is someone you look up to and who you aspire to be like. Kurt Cobain was not by any means a hero -- oh shit, he can play power chords, he's mah hero nowwwww.!!! Fucking lame.

As for Kurt achieving more than I'm ever going to achieve.... I may never achieve what Kurt technically achieved, but his life is hardly one I envy having.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|