View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 05:41 PM   #107
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
What?

I like plenty of people that other people worship. Cobain was scum because he was a heroin-using asshole that -- if it wasn't for his popularity -- everyone would agree is scum.

As for him being disillusioned with his popularity, go ahead and read any bio on him and you'll see that it says that he always complained that MTV didn't play Nirvana's music enough. In the spotlight, his public image was "anti-hero", but in real life he wanted that fuckin money. Who could blame him? But still: he was no anti-hero, he wanted to be loved. And he was. Somehow.

As for Journals, I dunno why she let me borrow it. It was when I was like 15 so I don't even really remember it.. cept that it was boring.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|