View Single Post
Old 04.01.2011, 09:20 AM   #81
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I've been listening to this album non-stop, for the most part, all month. If you've ever considered yourself an Avril fan, you need to get this. End of story.

With that being said, my least favorite track, as expected, is the single, What the Hell. It is to Goodbye Lullaby, as Sk8r Boi was to Let Go. However, the acoustic version rules! All in all, Goodbye Lullaby is an amazing album for any and all Avril fans.

Album of the yr.

... did I mention she covers Joan Jett at the end?

I like it. I'd put it just below the first two albums but think it's a definite improvement on the last one. My only real gripes are that it's a bit too eclectic and there were moments where I thought I may as well have been listing to Alanis Morrisette. I'm surprised you don't like 'What the Hell', which for me is maybe the best things she's done since 'He Wasn't'.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|