View Single Post
Old 08.03.2015, 10:00 PM   #205
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
i'm pretty sure $~!@#@#$ is actually running this board from his fuckin' mind and we're all just pawns in his plan for world domination

ha ha ha ha-- no....

i don't want world domination-- i just want the world to leave me the hell alone ha haha

well, not completely

but have you seen the movie "maidentrip"? about the teenage girl who sails around the world alone? real documentary, not fiction? she bitches about people wanting things from her. and she just wants to be left alone. and i totally understand her--- you know when you dominate the world there is a looooooooong line of people who want things from you.

of course i could vaporize all the supplicants with a giant laser, but still... too much hassle, right?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|