View Single Post
Old 03.17.2015, 11:02 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i fucking hate alcohol. im happy to be 'that guy' that ruins everyones fun.

it's cool if you don't like alcohol, but what does that have to do with ruining other people's fun? can't you get along without drink? or do you feel the need to torment them?

Quote:
some people are nicer than others about it. some people hate me for it.

people hate you for not drinking? fucking fascists.

Quote:
some have sneered in my face and threatened to beat me up - id spoil all your 'fun' if i could.

dude, you need better friends. sounds all very adolescent.

Quote:
a synthetic version of it that gives no hangovers is gonna be available soon and hopefully the real thing will fall out of use into history eventually.

the problem with your futurisms is that you won't be alive to see them-- food from a vat, alcohol that doesn't hurt, 3d printers that make everything, etc-- it's like a science-fiction version of the heavenly afterlife.

what are you doing tomorrow and the next month?

Quote:
i say this as someone who although sober will always be statistically in the highest percentile of biggest consumers of intoxicants, both legal and illegal.

i'm a pretty moderate user save for a few times a year when i get absolutely shitfaced and have the greatest fun-- but with like all mind-altering experiences, it's all about set & setting. meaning, basically, good people around.

Quote:
fugazi was right all along.

about what?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|