View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 08:37 PM   #7
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
much of my life has been spent waiting for trains and/or buses. i recall the buses in la where pretty awful. two friends got lost coming back from venice to hollywood and it took them eight hours to find the way home. they where a bit thick but it is a hard city to navigate and the transport system is not helpful, with not many maps etc.

with the olympics coming here its going to be even worse for us. especially as we are on the edge of the security zone. my wife has to travel nearly an hour already so its going to be more like four when its in full swing. we hate the olympics.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|