View Single Post
Old 11.24.2014, 02:18 PM   #1427
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm really tired of the trend of so many singles coming out preceding albums. Remember back when that happened w/ Rebirth? And then like "Hot Revolver" didn't even end up on the album. It ended up on IANAHB2 3 albums later? Or when The Game dropped like what? A dozen f'ing singles from The Red Album and then most of them didn't even make it to the album. I hate that crap. Don't promote yr album until it's done man. I know that the whole internet age makes instant gratification important and all. But I don't personally need a new single every month. I don't really need so many mixtapes either. I mean, quality well thought out stuff like Acid Rain is one thing. But the onslaught of 30-track freestyles is getting old to me. I'd rather just get a good album every year or so.
i agree.

as for the new single, it's a pretty desperate attempt to get a radio smash so C5 could do numbers. but at least Wayne spits some bars there.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|