View Single Post
Old 08.05.2016, 11:44 PM   #948
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
IS IT A LONG ISLAND ICED TEAS? I do not remember posting the above, so it's a surprise for the both of us! Presently wasted but functional. Some of us respect alcohol.

Permanent! Furthest I lived from Brooklyn my entire life was Queens. Got tired of working 50-60 hour weeks just to have to move every year because my rent increases were so unaffordable. Figured it was time to break and try something new.

oh hey hey hey

i just saw this!

good for you. maine is fantastic. i'd live there if i could.

i'm superultrawasted at the moment-- so wasted i'm attempting a shoyu chicken. the recipe is insane-- i keep thinking it's a prank.

anyway hm yeah it's good to live with the seasons. the place is probably full of tourists right now. you on the water or in the woods?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|