View Single Post
Old 08.31.2008, 11:03 PM   #8035
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
talking about enemies is ok, but the whole talking about new people that we're seeing gets a little weird. especially when it gets into our objects of affection then there's a line where you try not to compare them to the new person.

hm, i wish i could find my phone.

yeah, especially since we were talking and she called me her current boyfriend's name referring to me. i was like "what? that's not me."

we broke up like a million years ago, so it's not as awkward or emotional as it could be, there's still moments though.

weirdest of all, the current boyfriend was totally hanging out with me last night, just like talking for hours on end.

awkward but fun.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|