View Single Post
Old 03.19.2012, 05:58 PM   #1221
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Bolton suggesting they can't face a replay with Spurs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-it-again.html

As sad as the Muamba incident is, I do think things are getting a bit hysterical now. What happened was shocking but, ultimately, a guy had a heart attack at work. It happens everyday. So long as football moves ever closer to the entertainment industry, it should maybe follow the showbusiness' mantra that the show must go on. I can understand why the game was cancelled on Saturday but now that everyone knows the situation with Muamba, the game should be replayed as soon as possible if only to get it out of the way. I've even heard talk of the FA Cup being cancelled altogether this year. I can only imagine what might be proposed if he dies.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|