View Single Post
Old 07.31.2007, 12:00 AM   #33
Bicorn Halfelven
children of satan

Bicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's assesBicorn Halfelven kicks all y'all's asses
I was playing the 804 Noise Fest in Richmond, VA last year and was watching our band's merch in an adjacent room with the rest of the record dealers and artists hawking their wares. Seated at the table next to me were Dominic Pernow? (Prurient) and Carlos Giffoni... I had never met these guys before or even heard what they do, but we were passing a bottle of medium quality vodka and shooting the shit for a few hours.

Later, after burning a spliff in the parking lot, I came back into the space to see Dominic dressed all in black, sans glasses, howling into a microphone, punching the air and making an incredible racket... It was great!

I think it seemed a little more "extreme" than it would have if I had not met the jovial guy he is beforehand.
Bicorn Halfelven is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|