View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 03:33 PM   #1
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Is that time of the month already!? Sign up for round six of...

MIX TAPES

Make a mix tape, send it to me and I'll send it on to somebody else.

WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR PACKAGE:

Posting From UK:
1) Your cassette.
2) Your username.
3) Your address.
4) £2

Posting From Europe:
1) Your cassette.
2) Your username.
3) Your address.
4) 3 Euros

Posting From US/Canada:
1) Your cassette.
2) Your username.
3) Your address.
4) $3.50

Posting From Somewhere Else:
1) Don't bother.

Money covers postage costs. I checked how all the currencies check out and they're roughly equal.

Note R.E money:
If you live OUTSIDE of the UK, try not to send me coins. Coins are easily lost and the currency bureau won't change them into real money for me. If you can only send coins, don't worry- I forgive you. I will use them sooner or later.

PM me for my address, or any other details you may need. Have fun. Please have the tapes finished and sent out by the end of January. It's actually best to have it done and sent off by the 20th or so, that way it's all done more quickly, but we're all lazy, so that ain't never gonna happen.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|