View Single Post
Old 11.12.2006, 06:40 PM   #11
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
but yeah, hugs right back at you. i would have loved to have an art teacher who was into sonic youth, mine was more interested in fake tans and sports cars. ignored my whole table, and didnt even bother to tell us what work to do or check we had even done any of it. she did not once teach us anything. we simply sat there and had some coursework to do. i was really interested in learning some skill at painting and drawing but no.

over time i got so far behind and got annoyed by the restrictions of the stuff. i didn't want to make posters about the theme of autumn or winter. i wanted to be expressive and do out there avant garde shit, but it wasnt allowed and i felt too self concious to express myself artistically in a class of girls who didnt like me, so i eventually just dropped the class.

now im still interested in art, and do try my hand at it, but i lack a lot of basic skills in painiting and drawing that i was never taught. sad, but of course it was my fault as well as the teachers for slacking off.

so props to you for being a sy loving art teacher! what are the kids you teach like?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|