View Single Post
Old 03.15.2014, 07:12 AM   #1271
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Just literally got this e-mail from Cafe Oto:

We're thrilled to welcome Yoko Ono back to Cafe OTO for two very special performances - A trio with Thurston Moore and Steve Shelley next Saturday (22 March) and an NYC-style late night set the following Tuesday (25 March) with Nels Cline and Talvin Singh.

Obviously, this is an incredibly rare opportunity to see one of the most important figures of the twentieth century avant-garde/counter-culture in such an intimate setting.

The ticket links below will be added to our website later today, but we wanted to give email subscribers some advance warning as these are likely to go pretty fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOKO ONO / THURSTON MOORE / STEVE SHELLEY Saturday 22 March 2014 | 8PM | £25
Buy Tickets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOKO ONO / NELS CLINE / TALVIN SINGH Tuesday 25 March 2014 | 10.45PM | £25
Buy Tickets

I can't believe this sold out so fast. I didn't manage to get a ticket. If anyone has a spare I would pay double the price for it.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|