View Single Post
Old 09.16.2013, 04:29 PM   #51
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
People dance to music. Further, if the musicians or singers are also dancing, that is an added skill to their performance of that said music. Its not easy to play guitar and perform synchronized dance moves. Its not easy to do that playing a horn. Its not even easy doing that while singing backing vocals. So stop being so crass, your dissing skilled artists. Further, why diss dance crews even if they perform with crap pop music? That shouldn't negate their talent as dancers just because rob can't dance. Besides, I'm sure some of them have derrieres you fancy gawking at, enjoy the show

I am from the islands man. I can dance circles around anyone.