View Single Post
Old 08.11.2011, 10:18 PM   #1
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=tf_YoG9M6Mk

Anyway, this is a song from Madlib's Medicine Man series. I haven't paid any attention to these releases, because a lot of his side projects are kind of uninspired, but I have to say, this shit is pretty damn good.

I don't love Madlib because of Madvillain. I love Madvillain, and Doom, but I love Madlib for the Beat Konducta 1&2 album, which contains some of my favorite instrumental hip-hop. He's got skills.

So check out new song. Very interesting, "out there" production, which is exactly what I look for in hip-hop.

But how do you feel about hip=hop in general? Any big artists on the board? I've been here only a short while, but I've seen no hip-hop threads.

Anyway, here's what's been spinning lately:

-Madlib- Beat Konducta 5/6
-Odd Future (and all its components, save frank ocean, who I haven't really dug yet)
-Early DelTFH
-Ghostface Killah
-Kanye and Jay-Z leak of Watch the Throne

Not much new. Maybe some recommendations?

So the topic is Madlib and hip-hop. Any takers?
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|