View Single Post
Old 09.13.2013, 03:44 PM   #46535
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Shit son, you got it screwed up! In Utero is so dull, so boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Shit son, you got it screwed up! In Utero is so dull, so boring

fantastic production, interesting lyrics, innovative sounds and instrumentation, syncretic blend of noise/feedback music with classic rock solos and chord progressions? Its like if Sonic Youth merged with Credence Clearwater Revival. How can you hate on something so original? I could even accept if you said Bleach or Nevermind were boring (to a degree, they are) but In Utero is an epic departure from the lesser interesting Nirvana records.

In Utero should be flagship record for all music that came after, but it didn't get enough attention from listeners, so Nevermind has that by default.

As to Misfits, again, meh, boring over-simplistic punk with mediocre drumwork and drums are the essential element of innovative or creative punk (after all, what variation can you do with 3 chords and crunching feedback?). Get back at me when you've expanded your horizons into the depths of better punk like this, especially this, and how could I forget this

..and what is the deal with the beaf-cake fetish?THE WHOLE BAND LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|