View Single Post
Old 01.02.2013, 05:40 PM   #2334
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'd be a lot more satisfied with QPR's win had they not appointed Redknapp as manager; seeing as he's the one person in football that I truly can't stand. If only Abramovich had signed him as interim manager instead of Benitez I could enjoy loathing Chelsea even more than I already do. Problem is that I quite like Benitez, although I do get some satisfaction from the fact that Chelsea fans despise him so much.

Just to add, really conflicted by rumours that Joe Cole is coming back to West Ham. On purely sentimental grounds it's great, he's still a bit of a West Ham hero, but I just don't see what he brings now. He's been a disappointment for years now and if ever there was a player not really suited to Big Sam's style, it's little Joe. I desperately want to be wrong, though, both for West Ham's sake and Joe Cole's. If only we could still believe he was the future.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|