View Single Post
Old 06.26.2011, 10:05 AM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hello,

thought some of you might be interested to know this. I was already going to it as one of my favourite bands Rivulets will be playing the same venue that weekend. But seeing Chris is an extra good reason to definitely go there. Not sure whether I'll be there all three days though.

http://incubate.org/2011/artist/121/Chris+Corsano

Date Time Venue Fri, 16th ??? -??? Paradox Sat, 17th ??? -??? Paradox Sun, 18th ??? -??? Paradox

Chris Corsano already has a huge back catalogue of collaborations with past Incubate(d) artists like Massimo Pupillo from Zu, Six Organs of Admittance and Jandek. No wonder we’re absolutely delighted to have this legendary free jazz drummer to curate the whole weekend at Paradox. Corasno is known for his raucous, metallic, intense and complex noisy drumming, which will be suppored by various guest musicians. Free jazz galore all along the weekend!

Artists within this project
(some more may be added later as the full line-up for the festival isn't ready yet)

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|