View Single Post
Old 03.06.2013, 03:05 PM   #16890
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I love Goodman as well!

Even though his roll is small, it's he and Tommy Lee in Louisiana, so it can't help but be good : ) The movie is a little odd and I was surprised I had not heard anything about it with such big names and it being released in 2009. Kelly Macdonald who appeared in, No Country For Old Men with Tommy Lee is also in this movie. It mostly takes place South of I-10, so lots of great scenery of swamps and what not......speaking of, I will be in New Orleans next week.

Our cable package has TCM and I do watch it from time to time. When I go to bed in the mornings, if an old black and white is on, I set the sleep timer for 30 minutes and TCM sends me off to NeverNever Land.

Now that's a sterling recommendation!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|