View Single Post
Old 03.31.2007, 05:45 PM   #11
pavemental
empty page

pavemental has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Ticketmaster pre-sales are a joke, always only bad seats, or at least, worse than the public on-sale. For the Greek, pre-sale I was pulling up sec B rows W and V, and various sec C rows (A-J). Public onsale I got sec A, row E (score!). Today I was using the American Express option rather than the general option.

This is where it gets weird, I also pulled up PIT tickets (whoa!) so I immediately snagged them, quick, super quick, before the timer runs out and they release them to someone else. I zoom through the screens, get the confirmation email and it says tickets were $999 each. But at least there was no booking fees on top of that. Turns out American Express Gold Card was having some unlisted, unadvertised exclusive thing where they had the best seats in the house and are selling them to cardmembers at ridiculous prices. I've complained and am trying to get the pit tickets for the $38 they listed them for on the initial concert listing page. As much as I love SY and Daydream, $999 is a bit much. But that's concert promoters in LA for you.
pavemental is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|