View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 09:40 AM   #53
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

you are all forgetting:

BA WIT DABA DA BANG DA BANG DIGGY DIGGY SAY UP JUMP THE BOOGIE

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

KID ROCK!!!!

you really don't have any sense of humor. i love pretty much all the songs mentioned because they are so disgustingly bad, i can't help but collapse in laughter and that makes me love them. they help me have a good time. plus, dance hits of the early 90's remind me of the stupid kiddie parties i went to when i was in 6th/7th grade and how dumb those parties went.

the macarena is the most awful thing to be called music.

what about will smith's "just the two of us" or anything by puff daddy, especially that anal rape that was his "cover" of led zeppelin's kashmir with none other than the whore himself, jimmy page? man, those are crappy!!!

how about len's steal my sunshine? you guys probably hate it but that's one of my fav one hit wonders

and yeah, smells like teen spirit is as bad as the macarena. so is, in much smaller scale, epic by faith no more

NOW GET IN THE PIT AND TRY TO LOVE SOME ONE!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|