View Single Post
Old 06.23.2012, 12:10 PM   #1609
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by washer
Well, he may not be a technique portent, but that first goal against the Netherlands also tells me he's better on that field than a lot of strikers with his physique.

well yeah he's awesome, i watch him play for bayern year-round, but it was funny to see the difference between the two, with klose being much more creative, especially after allowed to start. i wonder what could happen if they played together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by washer
Concerning Portugal's campaign, either Spain or France are redoubtable adversaries. Anyway, for what it's worth, we've beaten Spain for 4-0 the last time we played them, not that long ago, and even though I don't remember seeing Portugal beating France on my lifetime, I think this year that is more likely to happen than ever.

well definitely portugal has everything to kick france's ass this tournament, but i doubt they'll meet; after france's loss to sweden i think they are in disarray, so more likely it's going to be portugal-spain, and that's got all the elements to be an *epic* match.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|