View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 08:14 PM   #34
Alan ciccone
bad moon rising

Alan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's assesAlan ciccone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
why the complaints? I think he is dead on in every way. I see nothing he gets wrong at all. Please provide something more substantive than a misspelling of ranaldo.

GREAT one pager.

Long Live sonic youth. If more people listened to thjem we may never have to hear My Chemical Romance again

or that brit fop junkie that is supposedly married to kate moss.

well I dont like to be pedantic about things but the writer did say that sonic youth had never ventured towards a conventional songwriteing method before sister. now we all know they are far from conventional on sound but Evol which was out a full year before sister was filled with songs that had a pop styling to them. in fact he never even mentioned the exceptional success of the death valley '69 single which was the grand statement of bad moon rising but which he wrote off as essentially a bad album.

maybe I just don't like a magazine like nme talking unintelligently about a band I love so much.
Alan ciccone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|