Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01.05.2021, 01:46 PM   #1485
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.
This last minute change of heart is getting boring and stinks of incompetence and a lack of understanding. Twat.

Incidentally... this is gonna be off-topic as hell, especially since I think we had a Brexit thread somewhere around here, but given that you guys bring up Boris, I want to share a message I received from the Hyperdub label via Bandcamp:

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year,

This is an update for EU customers, as rest of the world will be used to this.

We're sorry but since the UK has left the EU, vat will be added to order shipped from us that go to EU customers, which means orders may have to pay an extra charge on top of the cost of the goods.

We've been preparing for this but at the same time we understand it's an unavoidable irritation.

Since we're prepared we hope there won't be too many problems with things getting shipped, however with this + the world in lockdown, do expect items to to be slower to reach you.

We'll try to keep our prices reasonable and hope there will be a workable solution of some kind soon.

Thanks,
HDB

It's gonna be GLAMOROUS!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|