View Single Post
Old 06.04.2011, 01:25 PM   #66
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I try and make something that is a beautiful physical object that someone would want to pay for at a time when no one wants to pay for anything, but to say that I somehow owe society something is simply ridiclous. By that logic, anyone pursuing any kind of business venture owes society something for the opportunity to try that venture out.

People buy enough of my records to make the next batch, which is fine by me. But saying "go find a patron" is incredibly laughable and simplistic.
I have sunk many tens of thousands of dollars into this for decades, and gotten back maybe a little less than one half of one percent. I don't think there is anything wrong with aspiring to a somehwat higher return, especially if I try and make it worth the consumer's while.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|