View Single Post
Old 09.29.2015, 11:13 PM   #60
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
fair enough.

I just feel like you like SY to sound like one specific thing and that's it. And what I always loved about them was that they went thru various phases, explored diff facets of that thing.
I have also felt through the years here has been people who think SY has to satisfy their primal needs and when they donīt they are traitors. And also those fans who like all their outputs. Some years ago people were really mad about RR & Eternal. Recently it has been much peaceful here. Of course I have had bands that havenīt give me nothing anymore, but I just stopped listening them, not keep on complaining about them in their sites.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|