View Single Post
Old 06.30.2015, 07:01 PM   #47010
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
mmm yr right. maybe tomorrow see somebody but I work all time. me and my daughters' shit is pretty straight. I don't have any custody but I get to see her every week and that's better than nothing or having regrets. thanks for being concern but we're a beautiful team. me and that little squirt head.

so, a punctured lung is what im worried about. in my head I imagine the worse. blood and all. think I might just ride it out. sleep on it. go to a doctor or bust.

well you should worry also about your ex wanting to fuck you out of visitation by ratting out your pill purchase should she find out/have an interest in keeping you away. i know it all sounds like bullshit but this kind of shit happens all the time because of carelessness like that. she could say to the family judge "my baby is in danger of eating an illegal pill by accident" (that happens too, btw).

i live in a hillbilly area so i see shit like that on a regular basis. everyone around here has done jail time at some point. and i can see why. "it should be okay..." and then, bam.

okay rant over, best wishes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|