Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2009, 05:51 PM   #12
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Here you talk about your dreams. Most people find it really boring, but I like talking about mine and hearing people's dreams. I like them more when they are short. Sort of like:

I arrived in Prague by train with this little purple leather purse I bought. When I opened it, I realize it is empty. No money, documents or phone. I start freaking out.

I meet one of my friends having a picnic with his friends. He says he will help me, and get me a train ticket back home.

So I go to the place where IŽll get the train and I realize it's sort of like a cargo. There is a garden with caged animals. I realize I'm gonna get my own cage and travel with them. These animals are like no other animal I have ever seen. They are like reptile furry tiger bears. or something.

I wake up.

You were clearly treated appallingly by the railway company. Travel in a cage with the animals? I would've sued.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|