Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2009, 05:45 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
whatever happened to that guy

he got outed as a FAKE

he was spending nights at the four seasons with his crew, and then on the show pretending to be roughiong it in the wilderness. he claimed to only eat and drink what he could find but that was a lie too. the crew kept full meals and water for him at all times.

and then he got all bothered when people got pissed (mostly americans) and said "It is a TV show. why would you expect it to be 100% factual?" or something to that effect, even though the disclaimers on his show itself said it wa all factual and that no one should try it cuz he is a trained fuckwit.