View Single Post
Old 04.23.2014, 06:36 PM   #18004
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so??? how was it?
I liked it.
It was weird sitting in the cinema with other people and watch it though. so much sex.
I am usually not a cinema person, i need breaks while watching a movie. even though this was so long, it was kinda okay and I only stepped out during the break between part 1 and 2 even though there is a lot going on in the movie and it wasn't very easy for me to process.
I feel like there are some scenes in the movies that could have been cut out, that don't really make sense/contribute to the story. but maybe they do in the 5 hour version? i don't know.
I really loved both stacy martins' and charlotte gainsbourg's performance. the latter i love in everything anyway, so..
there is something in the second part that made me feel uncomfortable and it's one of the parts I think could have been left out (at least in the 4 hour version). it has something to do with LvT justifying things... not sure if I want to talk about that. Give me some time to think about it.
other than LvT being annoying in this one moment, i really liked the movie and it made me very sad at times and think a lot but it has also very good humor in it which is good cause otherwise this movie would have destroyed me, i think.
will probably watch it again very soon. hopefully i can get my hands on the 5 hour version!
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|