View Single Post
Old 12.01.2014, 04:34 PM   #37696
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
supposedly has some advantages with more stable pressure.

problem w/ said lady is that she'll have to bleed the tire and refill with nitrogen.
--
good learning experience but i'm done with the sweet shit. from now on it's gonna be all meat pies.

I guess the "stable pressure" explains why the tire didn't appear / bulge like normal low air tires do......it looked about the same as the others. At first, I questioned if her dashboard indicator may be faulty......once I started adding the air, I could tell it was filling up.

The lady mentioned she would need to have it bled in the morning and re-filled with nitrogen. Like Savage, I had no clue of such a thing.

Speaking of pies, my aunt made a pecan pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and it was amazing! Not too sweet and oh so tasty......

Natchitoches, Louisiana is famous for their meat pies and I can attest they are good. Will you be making something like this Meat Pie

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|